Crowned Top 5 Chardonnay in NZ - Wrights Gisborne Reserve Chardonnay

From: "Gisborne News & Wine Deals" <news@PROTECTED>
Subject: Crowned Top 5 Chardonnay in NZ - Wrights Gisborne Reserve Chardonnay
Date: August 11th 2017

Crowned Top 5 in NZ - Wahoo!

Our Wrights Reserve Chardonnay has been crowned Top 5 in NZ by Cuisine NZ and Awarded 5 stars. This is exciting news for us and Gisborne. We will be down at the local farmers market this Saturday tasting our Chardonnay with a special promo price for locals. We are also giving away three bottles of our Reserve Chardonnay on our Facebook page Click Here for our Facebook Page Just share and like the recent story in the Gisborne Herald on being Crowned Top 5 in NZ.

This is what they had to say about our Wrights Reserve Chardonnay -

Wrights Reserve Chardonnay

"Organically grown by Geoff and Nicola Wright, the founders and proprietors of this Gisborne label, this chardonnay excited the panel. It’s an exuberant, big style, offering lifted, smoky, struck match notes and what John Belsham described as “creamy, spicy, warm ripe fruit”. Try it alongside a leek and feta tart.”

If you have been wondering where we have been during Winter - we tend to come down once a month to the Farmers Market as our boys play rugby and we help coach a couple teams.

Looking forward to catching up with you this Saturday, we should also have some olive oil with us.

Wrights local newsletter, keeping locals informed about our cellar door events and farmer market appearances.

Privacy Policy:

Wrights Vineyard and Winery will only use your details for our Gisborne news newsletter.