News from Wrights Vineyard & Winery

From: "News Wrights Vineyard & Winery" <info@PROTECTED>
Subject: News from Wrights Vineyard & Winery
Date: January 8th 2018

New Branded Wrights Estate Chardonnay 2017

Hi

Happy New Year from us at Wrights Vineyard and Winery. We have some exciting news about our Wrights Estate Chardonnay 2017

We have redesigned our Wrights label. Our goal here is Wrights Estate Chardonnay 2017to connect our philosphy/story and communicate this to the customer. Our new logo represents our family business principles - being a family business with five young boys - we thought it was really important to represent this in our logo. We have added 'Organic' to the front of the logo to let customers know that our wines are certified organic with the organic certification on the back.

On the back label we have talked more about our terrior and where our winegrowing started in 1931, Kumeu, Auckland with Geoff's Great Grandfather Stanko Jurakovich from Croatia. We also talk about about our current winegrowing in Gisborne and current location of our vineyards in the renowned appellation of Ormond Valley and Manutuke. We have also included two QR codes one of our Facebook page and the other of our Utube channel where we feature videos on our growing and making of our wines.

Our aim here is to build on what we have already estblished and cement with customers a trusted brand over the next 3-5 years. Going forward we are continuing with our aim of being Gisbornes/New Zealand's - Premium Chardonnay Producer.

Our Wrights Reserve Chardonnay 2016 has also been rebranded, however we have not released the 2016 as of yet and plan to release this mid 2018.  Our 2015 Reserve Chardonnay got rated Top 5 in NZ by Cuisine and awarded 5 Stars.

If you are interested in looking at exporting one of the finest Chardonnay's from New Zealand, then we look forward to hearing from you. As you know we have our Natural Wine Co organic wine range with the following varieties - Chardonnay, Pinot Gris, Rose, Gewurztraminer, Pinot Noir and Sauvignon Blanc. At present we have good stocks of our Chardonnay and Pinot Gris.

Thanks again, feel free to email us info@PROTECTED or call (06) 862 5335 of Geoff 027 656 8222.

Information on Wrights Vineyard and Winery

Privacy Policy:

This information is for the recipient only.