Our Winery Crowned Top 5 in NZ

From: "News Wrights Vineyard & Winery" <info@PROTECTED>
Subject: Our Winery Crowned Top 5 in NZ
Date: August 15th 2017

Crowned Top 5 in NZ - Wahoo!

Hi

Some exciting news on our wine front our Wrights Reserve Chardonnay has been crowned Top 5 in NZ by Cuisine NZ and Awarded 5 stars.

Under the Wrights range since 2014 we have been working hard on our Chardonnay style to be recognised as New Zealand's premium chardonnay producer. Our reserve chardonnay comes from one of the best chardonnay appellations in New Zealand - from our Ormond Valley. For 35 years this vineyard has been producing award winning wines. The uniqueness of the terrior allows us to produce formidable chardonnay's.

A wine with these accolades will stand out in any online shop, store or restaurant and is easier to sell than a cheap wine in a very competitive market. The retail price in NZ is $38 per bottle. Our Natural Wine Co range has also been gathering accolades with our Natural Wine Co Chardonnay just been awarded Silver. Our Natural Wine Co Pinot Gris continues to shine, with recently been awarded 4.5 stars out of 5. Feel free to contact us to discuss exporting options.

This is what Cuisine had to say about our Wrights Reserve Chardonnay -

Wrights Reserve Chardonnay

"Organically grown by Geoff and Nicola Wright, the founders and proprietors of this Gisborne label, this chardonnay excited the panel. It’s an exuberant, big style, offering lifted, smoky, struck match notes and what John Belsham described as “creamy, spicy, warm ripe fruit”. Try it alongside a leek and feta tart.”

Gisborne is the Chardonnay Capital of New Zealand and this is a stunner from the Ormond Valley Appellation of Gisborne.

This wine is not for the fate hearted it is a truly powerful style, made in the traditional methods of chardonnay.

Information on Wrights Vineyard and Winery

Privacy Policy:

This information is for the recipient only.